Monday, September 28, 2009

The creative process


What is your creative process?
For me it is an inspiration, a chewing over how, and a search for what to shape to make it happen. I sort of don't know--- never know--- exactly what will evolve, but the decisions are engrossing, and sorting through trajectories is part of it. If I find just the right thing to satisfy some part of the concept then touching that thing calls for something else. I like designing spaces and this activity easily lures my mind away from frustrating situations. When I start to follow a mental picture I get in a flow and time bends and I just make something. Each project has a life of its own. It starts with a germ of an idea and becomes very practical, and constantly challenging as I search for the next step...

No comments:

Post a Comment